happiness - [hap-ee-nis]
1. the quality or state of being happy.
2. good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy.
It's a chilly, rainy, gloomy day here in Oakville. What better way to embrace this weather than to just Be Happy. Be Content. Be Positive. And on that note...on the bright side of things, April showers bring May flowers! :)
Here are some of my fabulous reasons to be happy not only today but tomorrow and the day after and the day after...you get the point!
1. Life is too short to not be happy. Who knows what tomorrow is going to bring so just enjoy the present moment and be happy, blessed and grateful to be here and present.
2. Happy people are the most attractive and healthy. Happiness radiates from your eyes, your skin, your body language, your inner wellbeing, your beautiful smile and your overall glow! That my friends is pure beauty and exudes great health.
3. Happiness is contagious. Happy and positive thoughts spread quickly and you never know when you are going to have that influence on someone. Spread love and happiness everyday!
4. Do what makes you happy. Follow your dreams, take a leap of faith, pursue great things. Be the best at what makes you happy.
5. Happy people tend to eat a better diet. You know I was going to mention food and nutrition at some point in this list hehe. Your diet totally correlates to your mood. The healthier, more wholesome food choices you make will give you the energy and zest for life you need to be happy.
6. Exercise makes you happy. Aaaaand you know you can't avoid my opinion on fitness and exercise. Exercise releases happy chemicals in your brain, it lowers stress levels, increases energy and boosts your confidence. Get moving!
7. Surround yourself with happy family and friends. These are the most important people in your life so choose the one's you want to be close to wisely. They will contribute to your happiness, lift you up and always be there for you.